My husband and I recently spent a week at this hotel and we couldn't have enjoyed it more! The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. We found the bed to be very comfortable. The staff are superb - warm, helpful, and professional. The Casa Natalia was such a nice change from the big All Inclusive that we came from - this is the kind of Mexico that we love to visit and come back to. Other writers have commented about good quality of the food served at the restaurant and we certainly agree with this. Happy Hour is a the best time to get a reasonably priced, terrific Margarita!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 19 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvillea designed by a renowned Mexican architect. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to connect with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo