We loved this hotel, the rooms were nicely furnished, the bed was a little hard but manageable, the staff was warm and welcoming...all in all - a beautiful location and we'll be back. Our only beef, and this isn't the hotel's fault - but our neighbors were apparently moving furniture at 1 a.m. and talking loudly - which kept us awake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo