What a fabulous place! My husband and I were visiting Mexico for the first time and wanted to stay somewhere more boutique-style that offered an authentic Mexican experience....and we were thrilled with our choice of Casa Natalia! We were greeted by wonderful smiles from the time we arrived to the moment we left....the staff made us feel so welcome and special. Our room (Talavera) was delightfully decorated with Talavera pottery and touches of beautiful Mexican embroidery. Clean, spacious and a cute little balcony overlooking the pool. The restaurant was absolutely superb; sadly we decided to try local restaurants too often before we tried the one at Casa Natalia. Had we started with Casa Natalia, we would never have eaten anywhere else! The colours and art features used around the hotel really add to the vibrancy and uniqueness of the property. The location of the hotel is perfect, right in the centre of the historic area - perfect to enjoy the celebrations of Day of the Dead when we arrived - but far enough away that it offered peace and quiet. We live a long way away from San Jose del Cabo but we can't wait to come back to Casa Natalia one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo