During my sixth (!) stay at Casa Natalia, I enjoyed the nice, intimate setting in the heart of San Jose del Cabo´s historical center, the kind and smiling service, great magaritas on the deck at "El guero", excellent food at Mi Cocina Restaurant and - above all the smiles of owners Nathalie and Loic Tenoux.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 19 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvillea designed by a renowned Mexican architect. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to connect with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo