Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$194
$161
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$362
$308
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$233
$151
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$180
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$499
$429
Bookit.com
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$501
$302
Melia.com
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$210
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$187
$166
  • Pool
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$507
$417
Bookit.com
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$700
$610
Hotels.com
All reviewsmi cocinaboutique hotelbeach clubrecommend casaprivate patiooyster barsan josetown squarelovely boutiqueart galleriessmall poolfrench rivierasmall hotelthe thursday night art walkbreakfast was includedstayed longerrestaurants and shops
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My daughter and I spend the weekend at Casa Natalia in San Jose Del Cabo the end of October 2012. We loved the quietness and "real mexico" feel there. What really was exceptional was the service. The staff were so helpful. They gave us directions to stores, the beach etc, helped us with taxis, and recommendations on just about any thing local. They were very friendly and greeted us warmly in our coming and going. We loved the food at the restaurant and found some of the Martini's to be the best we have had anywhere. We have never stayed on the San Jose Del Cabo side of "the Cabos" and we plan to try and do that on our every trip to this area now.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank suekey13
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at Casa Natalia in their beautiful suite del Mar. Talk about peace, tranquility and complete R&R. It is worth the difference in price to have a large terrace with a jacuzzi, a hammock and 2 lounge chairs. I got up early every morning just ot have some coffee on my terrace while I read, before going down to breakfast to Mi Cocina and enjoying some delicious green juice and a wonderful breakfast. The hotel only has 19 rooms and it is a jewel in the city of San Jose - the service is warm, friendly and very hospitable. By the end of your first day everyone calls you by name and they all go out of their way to pamper you and make you feel at home. Nathalie and Louis, the owners and hosts are there during the day visiting with guests and making sure that everyone is having a wonderful stay. The beach is only a few minutes away so this is my #1 choice when I travel to Los Cabos.

Room Tip: Suite Del Mar is delightful
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JacquelineV
Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you want a boutique hotel in a small town where you can still get the true feeling of what Mexico was 50 years ago, this is your place. The staff is second to none helping in every possible way. When I first arrived I had difficult parking and they offered to take the car, bags and for us not to worry. It always felt like returning home each day. Also, they have an affiliation with Hilton on the beach so that is a plus as well. We feel that if when we return to this area of Mexico that Casa Natalia will be our place of choice. Job well done.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Smitty7
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed here a couple of nights after a week in Todos Santos and found it to be a lovely spot with a very good restaurant. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the staff was very attentive and accommodating. We enjoyed the location in historic San Jose. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed at Casa Natalia August 2011 (overdue review, deleted by mistake last year) for 4 days by myself, for a relaxing break. The hotel has so much character, it has a rustic authentic feel but is quite modern at the same time and feels very intimate. The staff were fantastic, friendly and really helpful. The location was perfect, right in the middle of San Jose Del Cabo town with all sorts of arty shops, amenities and galleries around. Many restaurants were dotted around to choose from, so it was really perfect if you do not want to be in a totally isolated resort in the middle of nowhere. The room was lovely and spacious and the shower room was just perfect! The room had so much character, I love how it was so elegantly decorated, with vibrant colours, giving it an authentic feel yet keeping it modern. It had a TV/DVD, aircon, Wifi etc, but didn't have a telephone to call reception, which was a bit of a hassle. The room also lacked a fridge so they staff would bring a cooler with fresh ice every day to cool my bottled water. Breakfast was really tasty and i enjoyed it being laid on the terrace in the morning. I had a small terrace outside with a hammock, which was a great touch and the reception have a stash of DVDs and books to pick from if you like. The pool is cozy and perfect with a few loungers around it, very intimate quiet feel which was exactly what I needed. The hotel also offered a trip to Marquis resort to sit by the pool, which was a nice touch and a great day out. Overall a fantastic experience and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo