We stayed at Casa Nalalia for 4 nights during Spring Break and only saw 2 other couples the entire time. Kinda nice! We had 2 rooms, La Romantica and La Sandia. They were both lovely. The beds are really hard but by the end of out stay I decided that I love hard beds. I learned something! A few reviewers have noted that the rooms are small but if you include the patio it doesn't feel small at all! There's a hammock and table and chairs on the patio. They deliver your breakfast on your patio at the exact time you request every day. The pool is small but it's really quiet and relaxing and the lounge chairs are really comfy.
I read in Fodor's that there was a free shuttle to a hotel on the beach. It turns out that it wasn't free, it's $35 round trip. No big deal since our rooms were so inexpensive. They took us to the Marquis and it was gorgeous and the service was perfect.
My husband and I had dinner at their restaurant (Mi Cocina) on the last night we were there. OMG! It did not disappoint, everything was amazing! Try the chicken with chocolate (not mole) and the grilled Ceasar salad. Delish!
All and all we had a fabulous vacation. Everyone at Casa Natalia was really sweet. The only tiny thing that I didn't like is... and this is a pet peeve... is that they had the smallest bar soaps and conditioners. The conditioner was enough for about 1/4 of my hair. I was beating the bottle to death. LOL! And I'm sorry but i just hate bar soap. Be sure to bring your own conditioner and body wash. ; )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo