Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$326
$269
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$194
$161
  • Pool
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$499
$427
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$186
$165
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$487
$292
Melia.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $331/night.

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$217
$201
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$216
$140
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$451
$359
HotelsClick
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$689
$640
Hotels.com
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$675
All reviewsmi cocinaboutique hotelbeach clubrecommend casaprivate patiooyster barsan josetown squarelovely boutiqueart galleriessmall poolfrench rivierasmall hotelthe thursday night art walkbreakfast was includedstayed longerrestaurants and shops
Reviewed October 21, 2007

We enjoyed this hotel very much. The owner and the staff are ready to take care of your every need. Their sincerity and passion towards hotel guests, makes you feel special and comfortable, justlike being in your own home. Having breakfast on your own private terrace is such a treat. The hotel is within walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Recommend this hotel highly!!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jlljmw
Reviewed October 8, 2007

I stayed in Casa Natalia last week. It was wonderful. The room was perfect, the attention to detail extraordinary. Nathalie is such a beautiful and warmly person that you definitely feel welcome. Right now the Maire is redoing the main plaza so you have a lot of workers and construction going on outside of Casa Natalia, but once you are in, you just forget about it. This place is warm, lovely, Mexican feel and Nathalie is extremely great Host. I will definitely come back. I saw some of the other review and I can say that I do not agree on the last one. I can say that some Guests can be very difficult and will do anything to call the attention. I am not sure why they even bother going on vacation

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EOMD
Reviewed October 8, 2007

I'm surprised by the recent negative reviews for this beautiful little hotel. My husband and I spent three nights there from Sept. 29
- Oct. 2 and were very pleased. On Oct. 1 the hotel (and surrounding
businesses) lost power and running water for a couple of hours due to the renovation work being done on the town square. We were lounging by the pool so it didn't cause us any problems before power and water were restored.

Regarding the views, we thought the property was lovely. They have tall swaying palms, bougainvillea, hibiscus, lots of other tropical evergreens, cactus, and a small lush lawn along with a beautiful pool
complete with waterfalls enclosed by courtyard walls done in various terracotta shades. It was charming and much prettier than the
surrounding town. We chose the in-town location to give us easy access to everything in San Jose del Cabo with the option of taking the Casa Natalia shuttle to the beach.

The service was really good. Our bags were whisked to our room while we enjoyed a welcoming hibiscus tea at the bar with the concierge. Every day the staff went out of their way without getting in the way to make sure we had anything we needed both in the room and at the pool. They even took care of having our rental car picked up from the
hotel upon our arrival.

We enjoyed breakfast being delivered (on time) to our private terrace
outside the room each day. I didn't get tired of the menu choices but
you can order things off the menu simply by requesting it. My husband
got scrambled eggs one morning when nothing on the regular menu appealed to him.

We had a very early flight the morning we left and they settled our bill the night before and made sure the night watchman was on hand to
offer us juice and pastries, unlock the front door, and take our bags
to the cab they had arranged for us at an ungodly early hour.

We had two very good dinners on the hotel property at Mi Cucina. We usually don't eat twice at the same place when we travel but the restaurant was that good. Another very good alternative is Tequila Restaurant on Manuel Doblado about three blocks away. Although the name makes it sound like a bar, this is a fine restaurant with excellent food. In fact, they don't have a separate bar.

If you want a fun sunset cocktail you might want to try the Sky Bar at the Crown Plaza on the beach. Even though this is an all-inclusive
property, they allowed us to pay cash for our drinks. The circular bar at the top of a tower has lovely views. It took about 25 minutes to walk there and cost $5 US for a cab back to the town square.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Denis
Reviewed October 5, 2007

This is the first time I have ever felt the need to write a review for a hotel I have stayed in. Please read it if you have time. Casa Natalia is a beautiful little boutique hotel. The staff is extremely friendly. The owner, Nathalie Tenoux, not so much. I believe Ms. Tenoux has taken her hotels review in the New York Times (as posted on her website [--]casanatalia.com) as a sign that she no longer needs to work at ensuring that her guests are comfortable during their stay. Here is a brief description of our stay at the "home" of Nathalie Tenoux for the price of $400 a night. Day one was awesome. It was the afternoon by the time we arrived. We sat by the pool and had dinner at the hotel's restaurant - a delicious meal. That night we found a note that informed us of work being done in a room nearby. It was "suggested" that we spend the day at the beach club. So much for sleeping in. Day two: We were out all day. We came back, put in our order for breakfast and went to bed. Just a quick note on breakfast - it's not worth the hype. Day three: We wake up to no running water. It's hot and we can't take a shower and breakfast is late. We're told that this will be fixed shortly. We went out for a couple of hours - still no running water. We ask to speak to the owner, Nathalie. We went to bed without being able to take a shower. Day four: We got up to no water. We ask to speak to the owner, Nathalie. We left for our fishing expedition, arranged through the hotel, only to be given misinformation about where we could cook our fish. Being that the hotel had sent us to a closed restaurant on Day 2, there was no running water (Day 3&4), breakfast was consistently late, they charged us $10USD for a small bottle of water, they provided misinformation about our fishing expedition - we just figured that we would have no problem getting the hotel to cook our fish. We were even willing to do it ourselves. The hotel informed us that they no longer allow their kitchen to prepare fish that was brought in by the guests. When I finally broke and showed my frustration, they told me they would speak to Nathalie - the owner - that has yet to speak to us. When they finally made their decision, Nathalie decided to charge us $40 to cook our fish. I wanted to know if she was out of her mind. Yet, I couldn't ask her because she was "unavailable". Ms. Tenoux. was out with her friends our last night and approached us as we sat down to dinner. She decided this would be the most opportune time to speak to us. It was a very rude and obnoxious thing to do. She was very happy to waive the $40 fee (the same fee she made up earlier in the day) for our fish and gave us two beers for free. At this point, we just didn't care. I have never had an owner behave in such a manner. It was sad to see. We requested and she refused our request for compensation for our night without water. I understand Mexico's infrastructure is not in anyone's control, but if you want to charge $400 a night for a room, you might want to consider having running water or make time out of your busy shedule to speak to your guests and find simple ways to make them forget about it. An effort on her part would have made our stay pleasurable. The personal care that owners put in is the reason I prefer smaller owned hotels. If you don't care to get what you pay for - please feel free to stay at Casa Natalia.

Stayed: August 2007
11  Thank Chericheeks
Reviewed September 15, 2007

My wife & I booked the last few days of our 10 day Los Cabos vacation here based on travel book review. In the books it was billed as a small "luxury" boutique. It's a small boutique hotel but not particularly luxurious. The rooms are a decent size, but with no view (walled compound) and there was nothing inside the room deserving of a 5 star rating. They are perhaps somehat above average and that's about it. King size comfortable bed with a small TV across the room (too small to easily watch from the bed) and a rather plain couch and chair. No bathtub only a shower. I've stayed at other 5 star boutique hotels before (like the "Hermosa Inn" in Phoenix - please try that one!) and Casa Natalia simply does not compare. I don't accept that simply because they are in Mexico that is a valid excuse. They could do much better if they chose to. The breakfast served on your small patio is good but the same every day. Most disappointing was their resaurant "Mi Cocina" as it was billed (from travel books) as the best in Los Cabos. It most certainly is not. The dining area is romantic and nice at night but the food is rediculously overpriced! The wine list is mediocre at best and even more overpriced. Do you enjoy paying 10X the price of a bottle of mediocre wine just for the atmosphere? Sorry not for me. A short walk from Casa Natalia is a vastly superior restaurant called "El Azahar" at which the gourmet Mexican food was absolutely delicious, finely presented and certainly a superior value for your money. As for service at Casa Natalia, we called the front desk two times and asked for an extra luggage stand, promptly told "no problem", but it was never delivered. I gave up asking. I asked for extra ice which was never delivered. The drinks are expensive even by US standards (but outrageous for Mexico) and we were never told about the 2 for 1 happy hour until we ordered a drink during that time the last day. I asked for a wake up call which came 20 minutes later than I asked for which caused some grief. We had some items go "missing" when on the premises which was shocking to me, and admittely did taint our visit. When I later contacted them by email, I found they do not understand written english very well. After more than several emails I finally was offerred an apology (with admittance of fault) and a $50 gift certificate. Is that adequate?? - I think not. We really liked San Jose del Cabo - just try another place to stay and save your money. This place is highly overrated and certainly not deserfvaing off all the "5 star" reviews. I seriously wonder if the people who have stayed here and rate it 5 stars have ever stayed at a proper 5 star hotel. Look it's not bad, but don't expect more than perhaps 3 star and you will be happy, but if you enjoy paying a 5 star price for a 3 star hotel - that's your choice!

• Stayed: September 2007