Recently spent 4 nights here. Our first time at an all inclusive, and first time in Cabo. We definitely plan to go back!
We had an ocean front lanai room that was on the lagoon side of the ocean. I am a birder so I absolutely loved the location and daily walks in the sanctuary
I have no complaints about the food, and you can ask for premium spirits. Be generous with tipping the hotel staff it is cheaper to take a hotel shuttle at the airport rather than prebooking and thereturn via taxi located at the hotel was even cheaper. There is an Art Walk on Thursday evenings in San Jose which I would highly recommend LOW KEY RESORT, choose another resort if you want lots of noice and a party every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo