We were there from Nov 2-9 2012 and again 2-9 2013. Things we liked 1) location, beside the estuary (brought a bird book this time), LONG beach walks away from all the hotels. 2) wonderful staff, always pleasant and if you took the time to speak Spanish they were appreciative and helpful with learning new phrases. 3)bed were very comfortable (we like a firm bed but it had a bit of a soft top) slept like a baby. 4)cleanliness, room-great, patios, walkways and grounds very clean. 5)food was pretty good. Fantastic breakfast buffet, great lunches, good dinners. 6)location for dinner at Terazza great ambiance.
Things we weren't so crazy about 1)eating on the beach, and that's it.
We would go back in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo