The beach was nice, but you are not allowed to swim in the sea. It is to dangerous. So it was a 99% Poolholyday. First week was ok, quiet, less people, clean, the room was made ok and nice people in the restaurant. BUT the second week was unbelievable terrible with all / no service we really liked and room service after 3 or 4 callings. The ways to the room and around the pool was only cleaned poorly on some spots. But if you like cleaned up they do it.
The restaurants try to make it with a lot of variety. I missed bananas, apples, mango, strawberry, ... on fruits was only melons all kinds and papaya. The sport animation was not bad. Good was three different typs of pools children, sport and adult pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo