I have spent my 11 days in the hotel and enjoyed it to the most part. The staff was super friendly and helpful in fulfilling my family's requests for service.
Food and the colorful dance shows offer you an opportunity to get to know the Mexican culture.
Location is great, because it borders on the east with an estuary that holds around 130 different species of birds, turtles, fish and other animals. The 20-30 minute walk eastwards on the beach offers an access to a small dolphinarium that is on the border of the estuary and Puerto los Cabos' harbor.
Nice historic art downtown within 25 minute walk from the hotel that offers concerts and galleries.
Also, I loved the open beach bar and restaurant and the early afternoon cart that offered snacks.
Eastern half of the hotel is close to the part of the city that has stables with horses that are offered to tourists for a $40/hr rate. So in the evening the horses are back and for some reason the resulting odor in the air is strong and unpleasant. Thus having the terrace door open during the night is not an option.
Beach is nice, but you can not use the ocean to swim or wade in it because of the strong currents and big waves.
Far from Los Cabos and most of the attractions there. If you want to get there and spend a day to see the arc, shop and dine, you've got to pay for a shuttle with fixed times, rent a car that is not so reliable, or taxi that is rather expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo