First, the hotel. Desk service did take awhile, but the desk staff were nice, they just need at least one more person on the desk when they know they are going to have a bus full of guests coming in, or at least a manager to step in when a large crowd comes in....? It would make a great start to the stay at the hotel.
1.The rooms were clean. The only thing that was a problem with the room was the bed, not comfortable at all :( Great view from our rom. We were on the top floor and over looked the reserve.The grounds are very well kept, very clean.
2. Food was OK, I did not starve, thats for sure, there was always lots of food. Lunches were the best meal here. The snack bar was good, I loved the chicken burgers and the ice cream :) The dinner usually where we had our issues. A few times we didn't finish our meals at the themed restaurants that you had to make reservations for. The best one we had was the "California" Style. But the rest were not good, we ate a lot of chicken as the steak there wasn't very good, and there wasn't a appealing seafood selection. Breakfast was solid, nothing crazy. The omelette ladies were great, they did a really good job and were very nice.
3.Drinks....I didn't get many mix drinks as they are 2 sugary for me. I usually went for the white wine, which I enjoyed. There was a few issues with the service in the cantina, where they do the karaoke. The main issue was that they very sternly rushed you out of there 5-10 mins before closing time. I get that the bar staff want to get home, I see that some of them have very long shifts, but its not a very good look, and really upset a lot of the guests. Especially when they wouldn't make a drink when the bar was still open just because they had already started putting stuff away early. If your open till 12am, customers expect to be served till that time.
4. ENTERTAINMENT!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ROCIO!!! She was great! Laying at the main pool and listening to her on the speaker was a highlight for sure! She was sooooo funny. I loved when she made fun of the loud drunks. She has a great personality. Great customer service skills. She remembered my name and always went out of her way to say hi and ask us how we were enjoying our trip. When we had questions she was there to help and point us in the right direction. SHE was the best part of the Holiday Inn!!!
This Hotel is a relaxing hotel, not a party hotel, though Los Cabos is only 30 mins away if you wanna do a crazy night out, just make sure you do a group bar hop tour with the hotel or go with a group to keep things safe and to make things fun!
This area of Mexico is the best I've been to so far. The weather is amazing, the beaches beautiful. Being able to see whales from the beach outside the hotel was awesome. Though you cannot swim that the beach at this hotel. This was no big deal for me as I do love the pool when I need a quick dip to cool off. We did do the snorkelling, glass bottom arc tour with a trip to lovers beach. It was a good, worth the price paid which we booked through sunwing. We got the little lunch which we had while we chilled on the beach after our little snorkel. I feel really bad that I forget the snorkelling guys name, but he was AWESOME! He was able to show us all kinds of stuff! I love to snorkel and that was defiantly the best snorkelling guide I've ever had. The guy that picked us up from the hotel and brought us back was "Choclate Daniel" he was so funny, and very nice. He took good care of us and made sure we got back to our hotel safe and sound. There were other Daniels with this tour as well and they were great, though we weren't with them for the most part.
One of our best meals was one in San Jose, I forget the name now but it was AMAZING, great staff, great food, great drinks, great price. A local suggested it to us after we did the art tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo