Just returned last week after a two week stay. Located at the end of Hotel Row, this resort offered the quiet setting my wife, son(who competed in the Ironman Competition), and myself had hoped for when we booked this trip. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the gardens and pools. The staff were fantastic. Racio is a a gem and hope the management appreciates what she offers at the activities pool. If you are expecting granite countertops, marble floors, and all the amenities of a 5-Star resort at a 3-Star price, you will be sadly disappointed. This is an older hotel, but believe me, they try their best to accommodate you in every way. After reading other reviews before leaving, I was a bit skeptical as to what to expect regarding the food, but have to say we were pleasantly surprised with the variety, the quality, and the different atmospheres we experienced. (Santiago S., only one complaint comes to mind. Your bar-b-que ribs need to be cooked longer and slower to meet my approval..☺☺). You will notice the majority of the clientele of this resort are Canadian. Having lived the majority of my life 100 miles or less from their border with the U.S., I know they are a fun-loving, friendly people who know how to vacation(excuse me) "go on holiday". ☺☺ They always make for a fun time, especially around the activities pool and party bars!! I am proud (and thankful) to call them neighbor..
Tips if this is your first time to Cabo:
*Nights are very cool even in late March. Brings clothes to allow for this.
*Book rooms in the 4000 area only if you want to be centrally located in the middle of the action.
*Rent a car at the airport if you plan to go to Cabo at all to shop, golf, or fish(20 miles away).
The $50 cab fair over and back covers about 3-4 days rental.
*Do not bother sitting down with anyone who wants to sell you a time-share, whether they
approach you at the airport, hotel, Mega Mall, or shopping center. The "freebies" just not
worth the hassle!!!
*Don't use the phone in the lobby to make long-distance calls...EXPENSIVE!!
*And finally, don't be afraid to tip if you like the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo