On the plus side rooms were clean and everything worked, our room was on the third floor with a tiny patio looking out on the ocean/estuary. Ocean and beach are awesome with whales breaching close to shore most mornings, the estuary is a park like area full of birds. The walkway into San Jose runs along the estuary and it makes a pleasant walk into town.
The bars have a good selection of reasonably made drinks, staff were friendly and tried their best to look after you. Pools are clean and well kept with well maintained garden areas between the 3 pools.
Breakfasts were good and coffee was actually good which is unusual in a allinclusive.
On the negative side the front desk is my number one compliant, when bus loads of people show up put some staff on the front desk, one person doesn't work, nothing ruins your mood faster than
standing in yet another line. Also someone should be taking luggage up and down the stairs for people instead of running away and hiding as we watched happen.
The food set up at night is out in the open by the ocean in a buffet style, nights are often cool with a breeze so if dinning in comfort is your thing, this isn't it. Food often in short supply and seemed always cold. Went to the a la carte Napa one evening and I thought the buffet was better. instead of complaining about the food like a lot of folks did go visit San Jose, they have great places to eat.
A warning about the ocean, rip tides make it unsafe to swim in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo