First time back to Cabo for fishing in 15 years - finally got the chance to go back and take my boys, everything's changed and I was at a loss. But Enrique, the resort concierge was perfection. He went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was top notch. He was more than helpful in everything we needed. I had a lot of questions, and he had all the answers, was extremely patient, and not once did he hesitate to help out.
The resort itself is self contained. You have everything you need within the resort. Your vacation is what you want it to be. If you want to relax and stay on the property you can. If you want to explore outside the resort you can. We felt extremely safe. They employees were always pleasant, and helpful. If you've been thinking about making a trip out, do it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo