You can’t beat the location of this hotel! At the end of a long stretch of hotels, meaning less beach traffic. The beach is HUGE, although we did not attempt to swim in the ocean as the waves were pretty big. We stayed pool side.
Our check-in was a bit dodgy. My friend and I checked in and were given a one bed room (we are two females, perhaps we thought they’d infer we want two beds) on the far end of the resort. So we walked all the way back to the check in desk to tell them we needed two beds (which we specified when we booked). We were rebooked to a much smaller room and were told there were no two bedrooms on the ground floor (which we specified we wanted). Ground floor rooms have hammocks, safes, and patio access to the pools. Later we met a nice young family who told us they offered the front desk clerk $50 and were given a ground floor room with two beds. Dodgy. But hey it’s Mexico!
As for the food. Breakfast bar is amazing. Fresh fruit, pastries, an omelette station, and any other breakfast food you can imagine. We ate lunch mostly at the pool bar (hamburgers, hotdogs, etc) so I can’t vouch for the buffet. The problem with dinner is the food gets cold fast and the options are very limited. Each evening is themed and usually overs 3 or 4 different foods. We found the best way to get hot food is to order room service. $3 USD charge but so worth it!
Pools are beautiful. Staff are friendly. Don’t expect any glitz and glam. Good value for the $ though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo