In December of 2012 I stayed at the Westin's former sister club, Raintree. It was located to the right if facing the Westin from the beech. My friends & I stayed in 2 separate rooms/suites. My room had one large bedroom, a king size bed & jacuzzi. There was a separate adjoined room with a full kitchen, bathroom and pull out couch. Our suite, situated on the 1st level, was perfect for viewing the beach, ocean, sunrise and activity.
The hospitality from the staff was friendly, helpful and seemed sincere/natural. The multiple pools provided a nice variety. The adult pool allowed us to whale watch daily while being spoiled by a fantastic bartender. His drinks kept us almost too happy!
The location was perfect for me, allowing daily scenic walks on the beach while being able to visit a few other hotels. The Hilton was approximately 3/4 of a mile down the beech so we could try other restaurants and not be confined to just a few options. It was difficult to swim often in the ocean directly in front of the hotel due to the strong currents. However we did find a cove safe for swimming with lifeguards.
The meals at the hotel were fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a magical setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa is an empowering escape from the ordinary. Seemingly intuitive service indulges the senses, while an abundance of amenities and activities energize and refresh. Scenic adventures await golfers, beach-lovers, and explorers. Whether your passion is golf, nature, or just the indulgence of a luxurious spa-the resort empowers you to immerse yourself in endless possibilities. Designed to provide the warmth of the Mexican culture with soothing colors, ocean views, oversized showers, private sitting areas on the balcony and an indoor sitting area, the rooms at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa are an oasis that rejuvenate and replenish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Westin Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Westin San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Westin
- Los Cabos Westin
- Club Regina Los Cabos
- The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa San Jose Del Cabo