I have stayed here a few times. The service is always great and they make every effort to ensure your stay is pleasant. A few years ago I stayed there during Hurricane Ignacio and the "Trop" restaurant was the only place open in town to eat!! Bonus. I was travelling alone at the time and as a female I felt very safe there. This place is a great price and a great find. You will enjoy your stay if your looking for the old Mexico style vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo