The Tropicana Inn is reasonable priced, clean and in walking distance to great restaurants and Art Galleries in the lovely downtown of San Jose. I had a massage while there and was very happy with the service I received. (Thank you, Luis) This was an overnighter for us and we had a relaxing enjoyable stay. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo