I was staying at the beach near San Jose, and was wandering around the town and I stopped in at the Tropican Inn because they had a small spa. And I was in desperate need of a facial from all the Mexican sun!
The spa is all I can comment on, but the facial I received was one of the best I've ever had. The staff was polite and the service was amazing.
As part of the spa service, you are allowed to use the pool facilities for the day, and the pool and courtyard areas were very nice and relaxing before heading back to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo