I was staying at the beach near San Jose, and was wandering around the town and I stopped in at the Tropican Inn because they had a small spa. And I was in desperate need of a facial from all the Mexican sun!
The spa is all I can comment on, but the facial I received was one of the best I've ever had. The staff was polite and the service was amazing.
As part of the spa service, you are allowed to use the pool facilities for the day, and the pool and courtyard areas were very nice and relaxing before heading back to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo