We needed just one night here before we flew home the next day and someone recommended The Tropicana. It fit the bill just fine. The old colonial building was stunning and very well done.
(I actually think it was not that old, but given that aged, rustic look.) The rooms were ok, front desk people most charming and helpful, but I think our favorite memory was having a lovely,
leisurely breakfast the next morning in the restaurant (inside). A generous Continental Breakfast was included with the room price and we were very impressed with it and the gracious service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo