Just stayed 1 night at the Tropicana Inn. It was nice, quiet and clean. They have a small pool with a swim up bar, although the bar was not open (could be only open on weekends?). The restaurant was very nice with very good food, although a bit pricey. However, we found most things in San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas to be pricier than expected, so we weren't surprised.
Overall, we needed a place to stay before our flight out the next day and the Tropicana Inn was a good choice. Wonderful location (must go through the restaurant) and comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo