Costa Azul Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons for everyone ... Fun and Easy. Professional surf lessons from Surf Instructors who have 25 years of surfing experience and who are CPR and First Aid certified and know how much fun it can be catching that first wave. Book Today Surf Right away!
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Just got back from our vacation in Cabo. Had a blast Every where we went. This attraction was near the top of the list. From pick up at the Hotel until we were dropped off courteous and proffesional and informative. Well worth the money. To Mickey, from your Tocayo and his family we all had a blast. Remember there are no bad instructors just bad students.

Reviewed October 13, 2010

Alex and the gang at Costa Azul Surf Shop are super friendly down to earth. They take great pride in making sure you are up and riding the waves during your first lesson. The smile on Alex' face after my 10 year old son rode his first wave said it all.

They also have a super cool shop with a great selection of surf wear and beautiful boards hand crafted by Alex himself.

My son and I have been bitten by the surf bug and shall return next year. Book your lessons with these guys now and you can thank me later.

Tim

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Still talking about it! Alex and Roy are super cool guys and amazing at making you not feel like an idiot around other surfers or fear the unknown (rocks on the bottom.)
Have them take you out you will ride more waves and spare yourself getting crushed trying to get out past the break.

Reviewed October 9, 2010

Just got back from a trip to San Jose Del Cabo. My main objective this trip was to learn to surf. Alex, Roy and the ladies of Costa Azul made it happen with ease! The shop is top notch with great surf wear and beautiful Olea boards made by them. Their team was very informative and professional while still being laid back. The lessons by Alex and Roy were awesome! They made it safe and easy and provided us all with confidence. We all caught many waves and felt comfortable in the water. My wife, friends and I all had a great time! I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE COSTA AZUL SURF SHOP! By the way...we walked into the Cabo Surf Hotel shop and the guy there gave us little info, didn't seem to care we were there and was really lame - they certainly didn't deserve our business. You will learn to surf with ease with the gang at Costa Azul! i want to go back now!

Reviewed August 26, 2010

My husband, best friend and I all decided (at 33 years old) to cross off surfing from our bucket list. We signed up for lessons through Costa Azul and had an AWESOME time! We all got good instructions, help and a great setup for our friends to watch.

Thanks to Alex and Roy for making what seemed like a really hard thing to do - less intimidating! We all got up and surfed in a wave - and they were pretty decent size!!