“WOW!”
Review of Sardina Cantina

Sardina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Close to the ocean, stroll from your seaside accommodation and enter a brick-lined patio with the ambiance of an English garden right off Federal Hwy. #1 Emphasis on Seafood but also serving salads, steaks, chicken, pasta, Mexican food & Continental Fare. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, we strive to create a friendly atmosphere with our attentive and caring waitstaff while serving up some of the best meals you'll have on your vacation!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place had amazing food, everything was perfect from breakfast, lunch and dinner! I had eggs benedict, chicken quesedillas, bloody marys, and more, but my favorite was the coconut prawns! YUM. perfect because we stayed in El Zalate. The owners know the area, are friendly, and will recognize you the second time you eat here! Recommend this place for sure.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

It is the size of a sardine can, but the good is big! We have never been disappointed. Great breakfast and Mexican food for lunch, dinner is fresh seafood and excellent chicken parmesan when you want a break from Totopos! The owner, Mike, keeps the menu fresh with high quality dishes! You can get a good bottle of wine as well. Super friendly and attentive staff! We look forward to seeing Dago's big smile every time we come as we have for years! Best waiter in Cabo.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

After hearing people raving about this, we had to check out this dinky little place, and I am so glad we did! I just wish we had found it sooner. Service was great and food was amazing. Best meal we had he whole time in Cabo. We stayed at Coral Baja (which is right behind here) if you stay there you have to eat at Sardina Cantina over Mama Mia's. We has chicken tacos and coconut prawns. The tacos came with avacado, tomato, pineapple, and salantro. They also have this amazing sauce I'm not sure what it is but use it! I've never had pineapple on a taco but let me tell you the flavors together were incredible. Must try!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed at the Worldmark Coral Baja, and Sardina Cantina was right outside the property gates, so we decided to try it for lunch. Get the blackened shrimp tacos---yummy! My mom enjoyed her cheese quesadilla, and my husband and my dad liked their meals as well. Fabian and Fidel were very friendly and nice. We liked the food and service so much that we went back the next night for dinner. They remembered us from the day before, and even gave us a discount. This time around, we got chicken fettucine alfredo, spicy chicken nachos, and chicken cheese quesadilla. And the food and service were as good as they were the first time!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Ate at Sardinas for dinner and breakfast. Both were excellent. For dinner we had Yellow Fin Tuna with sautéed peppers and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. Outstanding! My husband had the Imperial Shrimp; huge prawns wrapped with bacon and stuffed with cheese.Those too were absolutely delicious! Fresh bread right of the oven with a herbed garlic butter was also part of the meal. Both came with rice, beans and fresh fruit. For breakfast we had the burrito, stuffed with eggs, veggies, avocados, bacon and potatoes. So yummy! Fresh squeezed OJ was also available. The staff is incredibly friendly and very attentive. The place is small with a handful of tables inside and the same outside on a small patio. No A/C but several fans with good air flow inside. There is also a small bar that seats about 6. So happy to find this gem right outside our door at the Coral Baja. Wished we had found it earlier in the week!