“To say the food is good is a lie,because the food was great!”
Review of Sardina Cantina

Sardina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: Close to the ocean, stroll from your seaside accommodation and enter a brick-lined patio with the ambiance of an English garden right off Federal Hwy. #1 Emphasis on Seafood but also serving salads, steaks, chicken, pasta, Mexican food & Continental Fare. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, we strive to create a friendly atmosphere with our attentive and caring waitstaff while serving up some of the best meals you'll have on your vacation!
Reviewed December 9, 2013

A patron told us as we scanned the menu, "if you don't like what you order, I'll buy it".After dinner, I told new guest the same thing. Do yourself a favour because the whole experience was that great. They don't give the meals away but my, my, we smile all the way home.

1  Thank Slabbers

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and I purchased a small condo nearby about ten years ago. We can not visit our condo without having at least one meal at Sardina. Eva Marie, the owner, makes us feel at home. We love this place, and, the food is exceptional. Great food, good pricing, and a very welcoming home town feel. We love this place.

1  Thank msutherlin
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We;ve been going to Sardina for a few years and love it everytime!! The food is awesome, probably the best in San Jose!! All the staff is awesome, they make you feel like they have known you forever. We probably have had about everything on the menu and all is great. We just got back from San Jose, we were there two weeks and we ate the majority of our meals were consumed there!! Thank again to all of you and Mike!!

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This will be some of the best food in cabo you will eat. The portions are off the hook big. The staff are super nice and you will eat here over and over. Our fav.

1  Thank Vaughn G
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great meals with huge portions. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of.
Mike, the owner, is always there making sure everything goes smoothly. He doesn't have to worry, the staff has it under control.
We ate several meals there, dinners and a breakfast. Always had enough at dinner to take some home for lunch or dinner the next day. The prime rib was huge and all the fish entries were very fresh. I did miss my ahi. Mike couldn't get any from the fisherman.
The only complaint I ever heard around the pool about the restaurant was the traffic noise. If that is the only complaint, and beyond their control, then that is good.

1  Thank Larry G