“You can stop looking!”
Review of Sardina Cantina

Sardina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Description: Close to the ocean, stroll from your seaside accommodation and enter a brick-lined patio with the ambiance of an English garden right off Federal Hwy. #1 Emphasis on Seafood but also serving salads, steaks, chicken, pasta, Mexican food & Continental Fare. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, we strive to create a friendly atmosphere with our attentive and caring waitstaff while serving up some of the best meals you'll have on your vacation!
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Owned by an ex-pat from Whiitefish, Montana, this restaurant never failed to please. We ate most of our meals here during our week at Coral Baja. Maybe the best 1/2 lb. bacon cheeseburger I've ever eaten! While prices aren't the least expensive in Cabo, the portions are huge! No charge for an extra plate to split meals. In Seattle I would have to order a half dozen shrimp cocktails to equal one here–-and the shrimp would not be as fresh. Do not miss the pancakes for breakfast. Definately split two ways. We're going back next July and look forward to many more great meals!

1  Thank Bridgerboy

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice in our week long stay in cabo. Our first visit I ordered the beef burrito and my husband ordered the sample combo they were both large portions and super yummy! We tried the tortilla soup to start and it was also very good. They make mean margaritas which they called the catilac margarita which was strong but what we needed at the time. All of the above came to $55 but left with doggy bags and the rest of the Drink in a plastic cup to go. The next time we went my husband had the crab cake Benny which was huge and had so much crab while I had pancakes. Both came with fresh fruit and we both had some oj the total on the breakfast was $28 I believe. So even tho its a little more expensive the food was really good. I'd go back on my next visit in cabo

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Awesome Mexican food, the best crab cakes and margarita's in CABO but quite expensive. Great service too.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place is outstanding! Right outside the Worldmark Coral Baja property so you can crawl home after stuffing yourself with the most excellent cuisine. I had the scallops and filet and my fella enjoyed the tuna. We also took our own catch and they prepared that to perfection as well. The service was perfect. They tried hard EVERY time to make our dining experience perfect. We ate there for breakfast (the burrito is to die for) lunch and dinner. We have been dining there since the beginning 2003 and have never been disappointed. Thanks guys it is easy to see why you ranked excellent in 2011 and 2012! You are well on your way to excellent for 2013 too!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Love this place. Right out the front door of the Worldmark Coral Baja. Great staff. The food is excellent. We eat here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Watch a football game outdoors with a drink! The staff goes out of their way every time we go there and they remember our names!