“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Sardina Cantina

Sardina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Close to the ocean, stroll from your seaside accommodation and enter a brick-lined patio with the ambiance of an English garden right off Federal Hwy. #1 Emphasis on Seafood but also serving salads, steaks, chicken, pasta, Mexican food & Continental Fare. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, we strive to create a friendly atmosphere with our attentive and caring waitstaff while serving up some of the best meals you'll have on your vacation!
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at Coral Baja and ventured out of the parking lot on several days to this delightful restaurant. The fish was delicious, my son loved the traditional Mexican platter, and the two adults enjoyed a variety of meals. Loved the humor of our waiter! I would eat there daily if I didn't want to try other places! This will be a favorite for a long time!

1  Thank Boxermom13

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at the Coral Baja and needed a convenient first meal. Well just a quick walk out of the parking lot and there we were. We ended up having 5 different meals there! The breakfast, lunch, and dinners were all fabulous and fresh! The service was prompt, complete, and provided with a smile and good humor. We all had different entrees most times and shared some of ours between four adults (the three kids stuck to their staples). We all sampled the beef tacos, filet, fish tacos, grilled shrimp, shrimp tacos, in addition to the unique breakfast dishes. And even though most times I was full I forced myself to eat all of the ample guacamole as it was extremely fresh. None of us ever left hungry and all of us raved about the food. The cocktails were prepared to perfection. Just make sure you bring cash (US dollars or pesos) as they don't accept credit cards.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at Coral Baja and and just wanted something quick and convienent. The restaurant is just outside, so we thought we would try it. My wife had the Captains platter and the catch of the day was yellowfin Vera Cruz style. It was excellent, we went back the next day. What started out as a convienent spot soon became a favorite. Over the course of our weeks stay we went back for dinner 4 more times and had breakfast there almost every day. Mike the owner is there almost every morning, it was fun talking to him and the staff do a great job. I don't often post reviews but I had to for Sardina. It is well worth the trip.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This food rocked! We so far have eaten there almost every day. Cesar, Dago and Christian were awesome waiters. They made our time there fun and exciting! Food was awesome no matter what we ordered. The Shrimp Imperial was out of this world, the Seafood Enchilada was fantastic, the Pasta Rustica was wonderful, and the Halibut Cilantro was divine. Check it out and see for yourself!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate at Sardina Cantina once on our trip and the food was excellent. We got 1 order of fish tacos and 1 shrimp taco's and got the order to go and shared them both. They were excellent! We also heard a lot of good things from other people who had eaten there. We stayed at the near by Coral Baja, so people we met at the pool told us about their great meal and also that they would prepare their fish for them that they had caught that day! We didn't get a chance to try their other food or eat there more than once, but I would definitely go back. I'm still thinking about those tacos! mmmm