“One of out best meals!”
Review of Salsita's - CLOSED

Salsita's
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were in San Jose del Cabo for a day trip and found this little place on a side street. We were looking for a nice place to have lunch and decided to give Salsita's a try. And it was worth it. I had the fish tacos which were beautidul to look at and delightful to eat. The jicama "tortilla" was a unique and tasty presentation. My husband had a special that included skirt steak, grilled onions, grilled cheese, refried beans, and chicken enchilada. The food could not have been any better. We will definitely go again if we are lucky enough to go to Cabo next year~

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went here for lunch and the fish taco's and drinks were great. Guacamole was good too, but not a huge portion. We all had different margarita's and they were all great. I had the house speciality (La Cazuela, I think, it was served in a saucer) , and it was good, but would just have a margarita next time. Good location just off the square and near the galleries.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Husband said best fish taco he's ever had-was wrapped with a thin strip layer of jicama - beautiful! And, really great black beans- best I've ever had! Were rich, flavorful, and good texture. Nicely decorated-Went twice---Mariachis both nights. NEED RESERVATIONS on Thurs art walk night.

1  Thank elizabeth c
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate here one night of Art Walk. The food was a bit pricey (expect US prices) but very well prepared and not your average "Tex-Mex" heated in the microwave food that one gets in the US. The chicken breast with Oxacan mole negro was great! Service was a bit slow, but it was really busy due to the Art Walk.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

First, your eyes begin to enjoy the beauty of the colors of the walls and artwork; then your taste buds enjoy the great food. The chips and salsas were an excellent beginning to my meal. My entree was skirt steak (arrancha?) that melted in my mouth, marinated to perfection. The accompanying guacamole and re-fried beans were great. The chicken enchilada was a tad bit dry, but still delicious.

My server was friendly, professional, and knew the menu.