“Just what we needed”
Review of Baan Thai - CLOSED

Baan Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This place was a nice surprise! We sat outside and ordered their Pad Thai, Seafood Dumplings, and Chili Shrimp Skewers and everything was really really tasty. In all honesty, I was skeptic grabbing Thai in Mexico - but I'd go back again if I had more time. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This restaurant is one on the "not to be missed list!" Great food and service. Food is artfully displayed and delicious.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I spotted this place two days before we visited it, I saw the menu and had a good feeling about it. And on our last day at Los Cabos, just on our way to the airport, we had an early dinner here. My feelings were right! The food is great and the service is too. I had the green papaya salad that was delicious, also had a chicken with cashews and chili, super ! Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

The food was pretty good, they did not have the banana leaf wrapped fresh fish and they offered to make an alternative stir fry sea bass which was excellent. The appetizers were not that good, the chicken curry was ok! The location, ambience and service were all very good. The place was a bit pricey for what it was frankly but we needed a curry after a few days of excellent Mexican for some taste bud variety!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a find, great Thai food in Mexico. having eaten very well in more classical Mexican restaurants during our stay, it made a very nice change to eat thai food, particularly of such high quality. There were four of us so we were able to try several different dishes and all were delicious. One of our party required gluten free food and the staff were most helpful in meeting her needs. The service was exemplary and indeed far exceeded their job in the restaurant when they went out of their way to help us with a flat tire that we found when we left.