“Decent Thai lovely location”
Review of Baan Thai - CLOSED

Baan Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The food was pretty good, they did not have the banana leaf wrapped fresh fish and they offered to make an alternative stir fry sea bass which was excellent. The appetizers were not that good, the chicken curry was ok! The location, ambience and service were all very good. The place was a bit pricey for what it was frankly but we needed a curry after a few days of excellent Mexican for some taste bud variety!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a find, great Thai food in Mexico. having eaten very well in more classical Mexican restaurants during our stay, it made a very nice change to eat thai food, particularly of such high quality. There were four of us so we were able to try several different dishes and all were delicious. One of our party required gluten free food and the staff were most helpful in meeting her needs. The service was exemplary and indeed far exceeded their job in the restaurant when they went out of their way to help us with a flat tire that we found when we left.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have to go here every time I hit San Jose. Best restaurant in town and consistently friendly. Definitely have the Pad Thai. Margs are really tasty too!

1  Thank sallip123
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is the best thai food ever. I eat thai food everyday in thai town in Hollywood, CA and this place exceeds all expectations. Service is great. They are very attentive. I came here with my family in 2002 and had to return again when we came in 2013 for the delicious food. I recommend the curry, pad thai, chicken satay, and vegetable and seafood dumplings. World class food!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Thai food in San Jose, can't be - but actually it is and it's really good.
Tucked in one of the little colonial streets in the old town of San Jose del Cabo is this little jewel Thai restaurant.
I've eaten Thai food all over the world, so I had a little trepidation about what Thai food in Mexico would be like (would they add cream cheese?)
Very pleasantly surprised on every occaision I've eaten there, it's great. A small menu, but prepared and presented really well in a charming little restaurant.
When you're ready for a change from Mexican food - go there - you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank thevillamerida