“Delicious Thai food in Mexico?”
Review of Baan Thai - CLOSED

Baan Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went with friends of ours. The food was delicious. The setting is perfect! Service was out standing! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been coming to Baan Thai for five years. We have never been disappointed. The food is unique in the area and always delicious. Our friends and family have all been impressed. The staff is attentive and friendly. Great spot. Thanks, Carl and staff.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Baan Thai has the Thai staples of most Thai restaurants in the U.S. Pad Thai, Thai curry and Thai salads and appys. I go to Baan Thai every few months and I've read some of the reviews on TA. I used to eat Thai once a week in California and price wise Thai food has always been between $6 - $15+ for appys and entrees. This is not expensive considering all the exotic ingredients and special spices that go into Thai dishes. Baan Thai is right on the mark with their prices. Consider that you are in Mexico eating Thai and those exotic ingredients need to be imported. The portions are large, the ambiance is great, right in the heart of San Jose del Cabo. Definitely worth a try if you are craving spicy, satisfying food.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Very nice and cozy restaurant, and great thai food, good place to bring company since the service is excellent. I reccomend this place, if you want to change "flavor"

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. The food was well prepared and all of our meals were tasty. We have been in San Jose del Cabo for 2 weeks and so far in my opinion this is my top rated restaurant. We had 5 different dishes and all of us were satisfied with our meals. I like vegetarian dishes and I had a delicious veggy stir fry with rice which was delicious. Good food and priced fairly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as one not to miss when you are in San Jose del Cabo!

1  Thank lknell