Review Highlights
My favorite excursion in Cabo!

I had such a fun experience. Even though it was hot out and I was solo, they were happy to take me... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
craftycay
Highly recommended

Great experience, Arron was so friendly and his staff made sure I felt comfortable during my ride... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2019

from $45.00
from $71.99
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews hour ride experienced riders riding horses the holiday inn beautiful scenery bird sanctuary two hours awesome experience a lot of fun los cabos gallop enrique animals estuary route pace hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Wonderful place, horses, personnel. Across the street from the Holiday Inn, actually walk-able from most hotels, but they will pick you up at your hotel for no extra cost. We did a 2 hour ride with two guides (we were the only two guests) for a total of $140 USD (cash) for both of us! We traveled through arroyos, hills, town, beach, estuary. A fantastic time with very wonderful staff. A must do in San Jose del Cabo.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Horse back riding was so much fun the horses were so good and not scared and also very beautiful and they know their job! I will be doing it again.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank 609chantelb
Reviewed April 26, 2019

My boyfriend and I happened upon Bonanza on a bike ride, and the next day we were out galloping on the sand. This is a small, family run business and everyone is warm and accommodating. It was $40 per person for an hour, which was well worth our beach and jungle trail ride, especially given the fact that they pick up/drop off at your hotel, and it's included in the rate. The horses are well taken care of - I fell in love with their foal, and came back the next day to visit her. The guide inquired about our skill levels and our ride reflected them (we've ridden quite a bit and so we went quite fast!) Can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Ally5211
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Our family has been riding at this stable for over 15 years. We come back at the same time every year and we are greeted like old friends. The horses are extremely well cared for and loved. My daughter gets to ride the same horse every year, and as she is an experienced rider, they cater to her to let her do a lot more cantering on the beach or send her with a private guide so she is not held back by inexperienced riders. But to that end, you do not have to have any experience at all to ride these horses. They are extremely well trained and safe. We also love the fact that this is a long time family owned business, great customer service, reliable, and safe. Avoid the horse tours that just make the horses stand around on the beach all day, they do not appear to be well cared for.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband is somewhat skeptical of horses and I am very much about animal treatment. We both were not disappointed in our experience. The love for these animals truly shows through all of the family that run they very well kept and organized business. The horse are very friendly and affectionate towards each other. We chose the 2 hr ride, but 1 hr would have been just as good.
Thank you for a great time!

Date of experience: March 2019
Perla M, Gerente at Bonanza Horseback Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thanks to you!! Yeah! We love our horses! the family is growing, the last Sunday was the birth of one of them! Is a beautiful female baby!