“Great food & service!”

Cynthia Fresh! Restaurant and Organic Market
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stopped here after it was recommended by a local. What a treat! If we were staying longer
in San Jose del Cabo, we'd be back for more.

1  Thank 1942kay

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I was fortunate to have dinner tonight at Cynthia's. I live in Los Cabos and Cynthia's is one of my favorite restaurants. I am an entertainer on Crystal Cruises. I met a couple that have a time share in Los Cabos on Crystal Symphony. They are both Vegans. I introduced them to Cynthia. They asked her about the Ravioli. It really is famous and amazing tasting. She checked with the chef and had him make it without cheese as a special order for my Vegan friends. They were thrilled with this meal and claimed it was the best meal they had had in Los Cabos. I am actually a pianist that performs for Cynthia once a month when I am in town. After performing tonite I had to have this Ravioli everyone is raving about ,and yes...... it delicious!!! Great sauce, great stuffing of veggies and cheese. The dough is kind of soft and so yummy!! Cynthia told us she has been opened for 6 years. I congratulate Cynthia Fresh on a great product at a great price!! I will continue to perform there each month as long as she will have me!!

1  Thank MarcieCaboMusic
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had walked past this restaurant several times, so one evening just dropped in. I believe it was between 7 & 7:30 pm. The place was not busy, I think two other tables inside were occupied and one outside.
Our waiter seemed inexperienced, with minimal training. Everything was hurry, hurry, hurry. Food and drinks were coming way to fast. Food on top of food, that sort of thing. It made us wonder if we were keeping them from closing. However, I then noted it wasn't that way at the other two tables. We just drew the short straw on a server. It really impacted what could have been a good experience.
My wife ordered the ravioli and raved about it. She gave me a taste and I had to agree. She seldom eats an entire portion of anything, but she did on this occasion.
The lady we presumed to be the owner appeared to be doing bookwork at another table. I had hoped to both compliment her on the ravioli and comment on the service situation, but she left before I had the opportunity.
We will likely give it another chance on our next trip, hoping for a better total experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visited Cynthia's the last week of October. We ate there last January and thought the food was excellent so naturally we came back. The food is fresh and delicious. Everything we ordered was wonderful. The sandwiches are excellent as well as the side salad which is make with all fresh vegetables and dressings. The prices are reasonable especially at lunch. They also serve dinner, which we haven't tried, but will on our next trip. Cynthia made a point to come and check on our meals and even to move the umbrella to shade us.

The other thing that makes Cynthia's special is her staff and their integrity. My husband dropped his cell phone on his chair and didn't realize it until several hours later. We thought for sure it was gone. When he returned to Cynthia's to check not only did she have his phone (which was turned in by one of the waiters) but she had tried to find out who it belonged to. We were stunned that she had gone to all the trouble for one of her customers. That says a lot about her as a business woman and her expectations of her staff. We are SOLD!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I ate here just once, so all we can vouch for is the salad and ravioli. But I've got to say the handmade ravioli was the best I've ever had, so tender and bursting with fresh flavors of tomato and zucchini and spinach and basil. I'm usually not drawn to meatless entrees, but found this to be really interesting. It was one of 6 or 8 special offered that night in addition to the basic menu. The salad was excellent too. It must have had 15 or so ingredients, all in small portions and adding subtle flavors.

Our last day in town was a Sunday, and Cynthia's was closed that day. Otherwise we would have eaten there again before we left. The atmosphere is nice, but kind of utilitarian. Still I'd highly recommend this restaurant if you're in San Jose del Cabo.