“Cynthia, unprofessional and rude” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cynthia Fresh! Restaurant and Organic Market

Cynthia Fresh! Restaurant and Organic Market
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Cynthia, unprofessional and rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been here on several occasions, me an my mom decided to stop by and have something to eat, since the food is usually good.we sat on the outside tables of the restaurant and I ordered a salad and encountered a hair on my plate but decided to not make a big deal about it, just put it to the side. I was enjoying my time with my mom and she told me it would be a good idea to look at the menu once again, to look at the ingredients and so I could try and make the salad myself when I returned home from Holiday. Anyway, I asked for the menu again, but our table was full with our plates and drinks and there was no room to put it so I put it on my big purse (barely inside of it). Considering my purse was was on top of a chair next to me, I was aware everyone could see it. A waiter came and I asked if I could have my salad to go, he came and saw the menu. then went inside. after that I stood up and went to the ladies room and upon return to my table Cynthia confronts me in a very rude way saying "JUST SO YOU KNOW, OUR MENUS ARE NOT FOR YOU TO TAKE AWAY " I got upset and said "I WAS NOT EVEN PLANNING ON TAING AWAY YOUR MENU, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" And returned to my table really upset and disappointed. I got the menu out from my purse and went in and left it on their counter. then the waiter who told Cynthia, I was planning on stealing their menu came out with my salad to go and I told him my table was full and for that reason I had the menu which I was planning to look at carefully on my purse, that before he invented any accusations against a customer who is STILL EATING AND ENJOYING TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY he should be more tactful and less stupid. I then asked to see Cynthia and told her I thought it was rude to tell a customer that their menus are not for us to take away, and that implying I was going to steal something was wrong. what surprised me the most is that Cynthia got in an attitude of "Im right, "THIS" has happened in the past and i cannot make any exceptions" EXCUSE ME BUT EXCEPTIONS OF WHAT? I WAS NOT DONE YET WITH MY MEAL I WAS NOT WALKING AWAY WITH THEIR MENU and MY TABLE WAS FULL OF PLATES AND GLASSES AND YET I WAS BEING ACCUSED I WAS PLANNING ON STEALING THEIR MENU AND POSSIBLY COPYING ALL THEIR RECIPES AND GIVING THEM TO ANOTHER RESTAURANT AND ALL THAT NONSENSE. Cynthia never apologized or excused herself for handling the situation the way they did, accusing me for something I was not even doing or planning on doing and because of evident reasons( my table was full, I was not leaving with it or done eating) I decided to put the menu in my purse. she was rude and said " well, its your problem if you take think I was rude about this situation but these are my menus and I cannot make any exceptions " . right. so I let her know I will never go back there, did not even mentioned about the hair on my plate, the fact that an attitude such as that towards customers ruins your reputation and also reflects an unprofessional type of person and horrible customer service. My mom who also works for a hotel company, used to send a lot of people to eat at "Cynthia" and recommended the place a lot, and I let Cynthia know that that will come to an end. I only wish person's such as Cynthia would recognize their mistakes and their lack of professional customer service, and the fact that they have lost not only two customers but several people, I do not want anyone to have to deal with people in a place such as Cynthia.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank tmontes4

“Cynthia rocks- clean healthy dynamic! Filled with life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

peaceful atmosphere- vibrant healthy people and flavorful delicious food!
Keep on Rocken' organic! We Will be back-

Sonoma, California
“Disappointed this time...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Normally we are very satisfied with our experience at this restaurant. On the latest visit I ordered the roasted veggie tacos. I have become gluten-intolerant and do not like to make an issue of it at restaurants if possible. Thinking I was certainly safe ordering "tacos". I found that the "tacos" were flour tortillas. Very disappointing.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank dlpenguin
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

After having a horrible experience at another local place, we went here and loved it. They had all kinds of food for the kids, and the owners were really nice. Can not say enough!

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Went here for an early lunch after going to Cabo Fitness. Ordered a grilled chicken sandwich but received fried chicken. It was good but a bit small. Like the idea that it is organic and near the Mega.

Visited November 2012