“Oh my waistline:-)”

French Riviera Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Our San Jose del Cabo location is much more than just a bakery. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or an early supper, the bakery & restaurant offers everything from light fare to hearty meals. A coffee bar, extensive wine cellar and full cocktail service provide all you need to satisfy any craving. Be sure to take some fresh baked treats with you after your meal is complete.
“Oh my waistline:-)”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Now, that's pastry, what's not to like? Only had sweets,heard the meals are great as well,like everywhere elsewhere!

Visited February 2013

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“great breakfast”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant/bakery, and we were there for breakfast. Sevice was great, food was tasty, and I would recommend a visit if in San Jose del Cabo. I had a scrambled egg dish that was very tasty. The other two I attended with both said their breakfasts were very good. This restaurant makes its own breads and pastries, and they sell their breads etc.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Foodie Find in San Jose Del Cabo”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son and I were not interested in a breakfast buffet at our hotel, so we decided to visit San Jose del Cabo to see what was available. We noticed French Riviera because painted on the walls outside of the building the tasty word, "crepes" and "bakery" are painted. Inside, pastry chefs are hard at work baking bread and crafting confections. A semi-open kitchen allows you to see the chef at work on meal orders.

My son had he waffle and loved it. I had the croissant breakfast sandwich. Both were yummy! I saw many people entering the restaurant, ordering breads, brownies and other baked goodies for boat adventures and beach picnics.

Recommend!!

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate here several times on our February 2013 visit. The service was really, really good each time, as was the food, both at breakfast and lunch. Great croissants and other pastries, yummy crepes, good quiche and salad, good sandwich -- all reasonably priced.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank TulipFan
Vancouver, Canada
“Best meal ever!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recently had the asparagus risoto with scallops and it was, without doubt, the best restaurant meal I have EVER had! Every mouthful was just so delicious. I couldn't stop raving about it. Truffles for desert topped off one of the highlights of our visit to San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur.