The hotel was gorgeous, in between Cabo san Lucas & San Jose del Cabo, so the beach wasn't mobbed by trinket vendors. There was good snorkeling right off their beach & some days I was the only one. The infinity pool & the view was fabulous & everyone was so willing to help. We loved Vanessa & Dulce!
My only criticism is that the food is horribly expensive. $19.00 for 1 sushi roll or an omelet. $27.00 p.p. for the daily breakfast buffet. If you stay here, rent a car & go anywhere else! The best deal in the hotel are the sandwiches in the deli & they're $12.00, but they're big & very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is one of the many Casa Dorada in Los Cabos area. Please note we are "Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Resort" located between both towns (San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas) at the area known as the Tourist Corridor within the Cabo Real area at KM 19.5. The Home Resort will allow you the access to their common areas such as the beach, two pools, spa, restaurants and bars. This resort is an European Plan, meaning that there is no All-Inclusive or Mean Plan Package available and food & beverages will be subject to an extra charge. All rooms are considered as Ocean View and the assignment of the rooms will be based on availability. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Club Casa Dorada Spa And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo