This is a fabulous resort! We spent the last week of October here and did not want to leave. We debated about staying in Cabo and are so glad we didn't. If you like to relax and swim in the ocean this is the place. We loved the pool, beach, pelicans, view, happy hour, pizza, and service. The room was a little dated but clean. We had a studio so the kitchen was limited but worked well for breakfast and a few dinners.
The only negative is the high cost of food and drinks. As a timeshare guest (we traded through II) you will receive 20% off , deli and happy hour excluded, which helps. A tip is to take the bus to the Mega in San Jose for groceries and return in a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is one of the many Casa Dorada in Los Cabos area. Please note we are "Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Resort" located between both towns (San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas) at the area known as the Tourist Corridor within the Cabo Real area at KM 19.5. The Home Resort will allow you the access to their common areas such as the beach, two pools, spa, restaurants and bars. This resort is an European Plan, meaning that there is no All-Inclusive or Mean Plan Package available and food & beverages will be subject to an extra charge. All rooms are considered as Ocean View and the assignment of the rooms will be based on availability. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Club Casa Dorada Spa And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo