We stayed as Time Share guests last October and had a wonderful time. The hotel has lots of little touches we really appreciated. Both sets of pools were excellent, and nice lunches and drinks were available at the pools. There was a nice deli we could use for a light breakfast. Car rental was available on the premises, and the Concierge was really helpful in suggesting tours, commenting on restaurants, etc. And on the day we left we were able to shower and change into traveling gear at the spa for no extra charge. Three tips. First, when you arrive at the airport, go all the way through and ignore all offers till you reach the exit, where you will find a simple bus with no strings attached to take you to the hotel. That way you avoid all Time Share offers; no one bothered us once we arrived at the hotel. Second, the snorkeling tour to the National park north of Cabo is really excellent; it included swimming with sea lions and four snorkeling sites. Third, we used Trip Advisor to find restaurants in the area; all recommendations were useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is one of the many Casa Dorada in Los Cabos area. Please note we are "Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Resort" located between both towns (San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas) at the area known as the Tourist Corridor within the Cabo Real area at KM 19.5. The Home Resort will allow you the access to their common areas such as the beach, two pools, spa, restaurants and bars. This resort is an European Plan, meaning that there is no All-Inclusive or Mean Plan Package available and food & beverages will be subject to an extra charge. All rooms are considered as Ocean View and the assignment of the rooms will be based on availability. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Casa Dorada Spa And Golf Resort
- Club Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo