“Hidden Surprise in San Jose Del Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Voila Bistro - CLOSED

Voila Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Voila is now permanently closed, thank you for your patronage over the last several years.
San Francisco, California
“Hidden Surprise in San Jose Del Cabo”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Thank you so much for an amazing evening in your quiet beautiful little Restuarant, it was just what we needed after dropping off another set of visitors to our home here. The sauces are world class, your coeur de blue training is very obvious in the presentation of the food, sauces and the quality. We look forward to many more wonderful means with friends and family at Voila Bistro.

1 Thank BillOnaghAsh

Red Deer, Canada
“Wonderful peaceful courtyard with amazing food”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

My husband and I went here for dinner after reading the recommendations on TripAdvisor. We weren't disappointed - except that we could only squeeze in one visit while in Los Cabos. Naturally after all the reviews, my husband tried the lobster burrito and found it to be succulent, full of flavor and completely satisfying (he is a big eater and loves discovering new tastes). I was lucky enough to have a wonderful, caught-that-morning tuna steak - cooked according to my preference - served with a risotto and some of the best sauteed vegetables I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable, the wine list extensive (we ordered by the glass and still had lots of choices), and the service excellent. A definite must for anyone wanting great food, atmosphere and service.

2 Thank Gail H
lax
“amazing !”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

wonderful food.....lovely ambience....great chef !! wonderful owner

1 Thank sabritas70
Emeryville, California
“Too cool to be true!”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

The first time I went to Voila I was taken by some friends who live in Cabo. What an utterly delightful surprise! I was prepared for the usual nachos, margheritas, chips and maybe some Mariachi music. Nothing could have been farther from the ambience at Voila.
I could have been in NY or Paris, but with better weather and fresh, beautifully presented food. I am a fool for beautiful places and design...in this respect, Voila rocks! Then, omg, the lobster burrito and from scratch non-pareil cocktails. I didn't need, shouldn't have had, but had to have one of their gorgeous desserts.
On my second visit, that was my first request for dining...as it will be next time.
Outstandingly cool in every possible way!

2 Thank firemere
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing food, atmosphere, chef and owner!!"”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

My husband and I have been to Cabo 5 times now and make it a point to visit this restaurant every time. It has an extensive menu, even to satisfy my 4 year olds appetite and we have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is relaxing and romantic, the wait staff is so friendly and they know how to pair their meals. And the food itself is delicious. We love it and so will you!

The Smith Family