“Memorable Anniversary”

The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 687 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unforgettable experience since we first walk in, unfortunately we were a bit late to our reservation missing the sunset, but we were still greeted with a warmly welcome from our waiter Francisco, who had our table ready and as close as possible to the waves. When seated we were also welcome by the bartender with his rolling bar FABULOUS IDEA, since he was able to come in direct contact with us and find out what I preferred in taste, and proceeded to creat a specially drink for my taste bud. Thank you Juan for my berries mojito it was awesome!!! My husband had requested 2 different bottles of wine before our arrival, and to our surprise Francisco already had a selection of appetizers that best went with each bottle, and left us with the hard choice of our main dish. everything on the menu sounded so delicious, my husband had to request a combination of two dishes, I went for the brazed pork. Best ever...!!! Shout out to chef Alejandro Herrera, who even went out of his way to greet us at our table, and a especial thank you to the floor supervisor Eduardo, who made sure everything was picture perfect. To top the evening Francisco surprise us once again with an extraordinary flame Mexican coffee. I can’t really express how perfectly romantic my anniversary was, and as you may see in my profile I don’t do reviews. however, I felt that I would do them no justice if I didn't let it be known of the great time we had. Keep doing what you are doing, we will definitely back soon...!!!!

GerardoO381, Director General at The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear monse143khrys

We have no words to thank you for an amazing description of your evening. Always an inspiration to continue improving and keeping all the good aspects of our service. We hope you join us again in the near future to enjoy the beautiful show that nature has to offer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No really, we ate breakfast at the Ledge everyday of our stay at the Cape and I am legitimately missing that fresh OJ and french toast. The Rancheros was SO good, totally fresh and healthier than my husbands waffles order. Speaking of waffles these little treats were SO good. The cream they include with the waffles and french toast was the perfect addition alongside fresh berries - no syrup needed. If you're looking for something heartier the chilaquiles were out of this world good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is fab, and the staff are just amazing. They made us feel very special on the 2 evenings that we dined there, big shout out to Moses & Edwardo, and we were happy to meet the chef too. Deserts are lovely, we tried the deconstructed key lime pie, and were very happy

GerardoO381, Director General at The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NGXX,

Thank you for your wonderful review. This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to create for each and every guest. We are delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed every aspect of the restaurant, particularly our teams customer service. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team who were delighted to have you dining with us.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable dishes served alongside incredible wine and great service. The team at the ledge was attentive to every dish and this was by FAR the most delicious dinner we have had while in Cabo! We will definitely be back. Thank you for a delicious dinner!

Gerardo O, Director General at The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear T2811RUlisam

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip and many more occasions to come.

Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous setting, beautiful food and great staff. Moses was excellent in every way, he went above and beyond to make it special for us. We dined here the very first night of our stay and we had spicy shrimps, short ribs and catch of the day. Every dish was delicious. Moses suggested deconstructed key lime pie for dessert and it was delicious and very different to any that we’ve had before.

Our dinner was so great that we went back the next night. Moses and Eduardo looked after us and we tried few different dishes and they were great. For dessert we had chocolate brownie which was delicious.

We stayed for 7 nights and we had breakfast here daily. We liked sitting outside and soaking in the gorgeous views. Every breakfast was great. French toast were to die for!!! Absolutely amazing

Gerardo O, Director General at The Ledge at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear playcold

We have no words to thank you for an amazing description of your visit. Always an inspiration to continue improving and keeping all the good aspects of our service. We hope you join us again in the near future to enjoy the beautiful show that nature has to offer.