“First Class All The Way”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Catrina S
“First Class All The Way”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We absolutely loved this resort! If you're looking for a luxury vacation, this one will exceed your expectations. If pristine customer service is what matters most, this place is for you. The staff at Grand Solmar were absolutely warm, helpful, welcoming, with great manners, and respectful. They made us feel at home! We've traveled all around the world and the customer service here is arguably one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely be back.

Your age range 25-34
Feb 8, 2017
Dear Catrina,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Grand Solmar and that it exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Matt K
“Perfection!”
Reviewed January 15, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary... First class service from beginning to end. There are just too many good things to say about this place that I wouldn't even know where to start. In fact, it was so good that we will now compare every resort to Grand Solmar.

Wonderful attention to detail, luxury and excellence in every way. All of the staff there will go beyond the call of duty to help with any needs you may have. They're always in a happy mood and will always greet you with a smile.

Richelle was fantastically accommodating and such a pleasure to deal with.

I would highly recommend this resort and will definitely be returning soon.

Jan 16, 2017
Dear Matt,

Thank you for your great feedback!

Grand Solmar is indeed the ideal romantic retreat perfect for couples celebrating their anniversary. It is really nice to hear that you and your girlfriend had a wonderful time.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

With best regards,
Zubair T
“It was just a dream vacation.”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Everything was perfect about the place - the weather was balmy, the general ambiance in the resort was classy and really quite romantic. The food was excellent and the staff and service everywhere was top notch. Everything that I had thought of, they actually did it! For instance, I thought wouldn't it be nice if they had a Mexican experience night, and it so happened, a day later they had a Mexican Fiesta under the moonlight, with awesome authentic Mexican food and a mariachi band serenading table to table. We also went for several excursions near the resort; I would in particular recommed the camel ride and outback safari. Would definitely want to return someday for a second helping.

Dec 21, 2016
Thank you so much for your feedback Zubair!! I really do appreciate all the kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Grand Solmar and look forward to assisting you again (hopefully in the near future)!
Take care!
charles m
“CLASS ACT”
Reviewed December 18, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We had a wonderful time . Being 1 st time in Cabo did not know what to expect . I am glad we picked the pacific side . The privacy without vendors approaching you every 5 seconds, on the beach in town was a pain in the butt. Great time at resort

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Chuck,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you and Marcia and I am glad to hear that you both had a wonderful time in Cabo. Hopefully you'll visit the resort again in the future.

lorie09
“One of a kind destination resort!”
Reviewed November 4, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I just came back from Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa. This is a stunning resort with seven gorgeous heated pools, four of which feature infinity-edge features, hot tubs and the grotto, the delicious food, outstanding and friendly staff. We stayed in a studio suite on the 8th floor with a spectacular oceanfront and views of the main pools. You will notice that the resort is surrounded by a mix of natural rock, desert life and tropical foliage. All the rooms in the entire resort have the ocean view – gorgeous view to wake up to every morning!

The studio suite was perfect for us. It had everything we needed. A kitchen with complete cooking equipment and utensils, standard size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster and stove. The magnificent bathroom also complete with what we needed. The room has a King Size bed and a murphy bed as the studio suite can accommodate up to 4 people. Good quality linens and pillows which made our sleeping very cozy and comfortable. Below is complete list of what is included in a studio suite:

- TV
- Firealarm with Light
- Safety Box – Jewellery boxes
- Dining Table
- Ceiling Fan

There are also several dining options, from two full-service restaurants, La Roca and Don Luis. There are two coffee bars (Deli Café and Coffee Corner), The Sports Bar, Mini-Market, Infinity Lounge, excellent fitness centre, seaside spa huts and beauty parlor. There is Laundromat located on the 3rd floor of each building. We purchased the “Meal Plan” prior to arriving which I think was worth it. The meal plan included breakfast, lunch and dinner at all restaurants and bars of Grand Solmar and Playa Grande, national / international beverages and premium drinks. We had breakfast by the beach and awesome theme nights offered from the restaurants (loved the Mexican Night which had the Mariachi Band) The quality of food and service from La Roca and Don Luis was just beyond excellent.

The resort is 15-minute walking distance to the marina and another 15-20 minute leisurely walk to the downtown area where there are many restaurant choices and shops for souvenirs. There were plenty of cabs and public buses, bicitaxis as options but we walked the entire time to take pictures and videos of the city. We felt safe walking around town, No one bothered us (except when we were at the marina, vendors will try to sell their tours). We did a few of the excursions booked through the concierge which has a 2 for 1 deal during our stay. I highly recommend the Camel Safari which has spectacular views, knowledgeable guides, delicious authentic Mexican cuisine and an exciting beach camel ride in Rancho San Cristobal. The other tours were Dolphin Encounter and tour of the El Arco de Cabo San Lucas. These tours were unforgettable and wished we could’ve stayed longer to do other tours such as snorkeling, zip lines.

The pools were always well kept and clean. There were always chairs available even though we were told that the resort is at maximum capacity. The resort never felt overly busy which we loved! You can relax all day long without any interruptions. The only downside is that the beach is not for swimming. The waves are too strong and deep water. This was not a problem for us. We walked alongside the beach to watch the breathtaking sunrise and sunset. We also checked out Lover’s Beach and tried swimming at the Medano Beach. We took a water taxi to Medano Beach. We loved the water so much and spent the afternoon here swimming. The cost of water taxi to Medano Beach is $5 per person. There was no problem getting a water taxi back to the Marina. The water taxis were standing by. The cost of water taxi back to the Marina is $3 per person.

This was by far the best vacation we have ever taken and will definitely come back soon! We were totally blown away as soon as we walked in the resort. Every detail is just amazing. Grand Solmar is the destination resort in Cabo. We rented the studio from Richelle D (tripadvisor). She responded in a quick and timely manner. She’s trustworthy and very accurate in answering my questions about the resort. I will definitely rent from her again. We highly recommend Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa. One of a kind destination!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving the resort
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 5, 2016
Dear Lorelee,
Thank you so much for staying at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort and Spa. I am very happy to hear that this was one of your best vacations that you have ever experienced. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and definitely look forward to welcoming you and your boyfriend back to Cabo.
Richelle de los Santos
Brett3550
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“Beautiful Resort!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We had the pleasure to stay at the Grand Solmar in Oct 2016. The resort is immaculate and everyone is extremely friendly. The security is excellent and they always check guests coming in to the grounds before they get to the main entrance. The food was very good, although we ate most dinners downtown so we could experience the different cuisines. The beds were the most comfortable of any resorts I've ever stayed at. I felt guilty sleeping in every morning but I couldn't resist. My GF has a massage there and said it was the best she has ever had! Richelle was such a joy to work with and very prompt/courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to book with her again. I loved the Grand Solmar and would put this at the top of my list when I visit Cabo again!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 26, 2016
Dear Brett,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying at Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa. It is really nice to hear that you and your girlfriend loved the grounds of the resort and enjoyed the amenities they had to offer. Your very positive comments on all aspects of your experience, at the resort and with me, are sincerely appreciated. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

With best regards,
Richelle de los Santos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing