“WORST TRIP EVER”
Review of ABY Charters

ABY Charters
Ranked #99 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Literally the worst day ever. Getting yelled at by the crew and they fished the entire time, didnt touch a rod. DIDNT CATCH ONE THING. Rude crew and a group of 7 spent 1200 plus 250 tip
WASTE OF TIME

2  Thank Jcabo23

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I fished 3 days with ABY - March 7, 8, and 10. I booked with owner Helio who delivered everything promised and I fished on the boats and with the captains he said I would. The first two days I fished with my wife on the ABY captained by Tony and they took good care of our comfort and the mate, Luis, would even wipe our chairs of wave spray each time we moved around the boat. I had never caught a Marlin so that was their goal and they delivered!! We caught a Dorado or Mahi Mahi while searching for my Marlin. Then we moved inshore for my first Rooster fish. We never caught a Rooster or Yellowtail but ran into Sierra Mackerel and Bonita in our quest. On the third day I fished alone with Andreas on a Panga and we had plenty of action with Bonita but still could not get my first Rooster or Yellowtail. These guys worked hard right up to the last minute and after fishing all over the continent I highly recommend ABY for serious fishing and for family fishing.

2  Thank JerryJoy
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had an AWESOME time. Everything about our fishing afternoon was great.
Great boats, excellent location, and decent prices. Both for terminal tackle and day-trips.The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They were great in helping me figure out what I was doing and they even helped me try to reel in a giant fish! Our friend caught 7 fish but had to throw one back because it was out of season. My bf caught 3 but had 2 thrown back and I caught 1. Near the end of the trip they asked if you want the fish cleaned and they package it all up for you (it costs extra but is worth it!). Make sure to bring a cooler or something for your car.
We're looking forward to going again and I will recommend Aby Charters to all my friends. There are a lot of charters in Cabo, but this by far was the best!

Oh and one more thing.....dress warm!

2  Thank Janet G
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Good lunch and Freddy and Toni are the best! They know how to work the it. And leave some bait for the Sea Lions. Way to go!

1  Thank OCTraveler19
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was our first time out with Aby Charters, after many years of expensive, unsuccessful Off-Shore Marlin fishing trips, my expectations were not high... ABY Charters had been recommend to me by a fellow Cabo wedding goer..He and 2 others had been out with ABY the day before and had landed 2 Marlin. I phoned the reservations line late that night and was able to secure a 6:30 am cast off with NO problem.. Between my Mother, Sister and Myself we brought in 5 Marlin, with 2 on at the same time! So much fun! One difference I had noticed between ABY and other charters, our crew were out to make sure we caught fish..Even when our time was at an end, our captain spotted fish and we went after them! So appreciative of the extra effort! Muchas Gracious to ABY from your three Amigas ! Teresa, Marie and Pam

2  Thank p_wenzel