Am staying here in December for 2 wks & wanted to check the place out while there last week, you know, just to be sure. WOW was I impressed. Jose & his Mom were very gratious to show my daughter & me around & I was so in awe at the beauty, my daughter just about had to pull me out of the place! I loved it so much, when I go down to Cabo this October, I decided to extend my stay & stay here then also.
Property: El Nido at Hacienda EscondidaAddress: Road towards Sunset Beach | Blvd. Miguel Angel Herrera & Callejon el Dorado, Cabo San Lucas 2350, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Sur > Los Cabos > Cabo San Lucas
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 27 B&Bs / Inns in Cabo San Lucas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — El Nido at Hacienda Escondida 3*
Number of rooms: 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bed & Breakfast is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in old town Cabo San Lucas, three blocks away from the original town square and five blocks away from the Cabo marina. This authentically Mexican bed & breakfast has a total of six uniquely decorated rooms, as well as a restaurant and cantina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido at Hacienda Escondida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido At Hacienda Escondida Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- El Nido At Hacienda Escondida Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos