“Awesome place to eat and be entertained”
Review of The Office

The Office
Ranked #55 of 573 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Danville, California
“Awesome place to eat and be entertained”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Food is always good here. There is a lot going on and the atmosphere is wonderful. All the ladies love the warm blankets they are given to anyone if it turns a bit cold fro them. I try something different on the menu every time we go and I have not been disappointed yet.

• Visited December 2013

Logan, Utah
“Great food & great location!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stopped in Cabo as part of our cruise with Carnival. We wanted to find a place to eat authentic mexican food and the office did not disappoint. It is literally on the beach. You are completely shaded by blue umbrellas. It was so nice to take off my flip-flops and have my toes in the sand. We had the guacamole and chips for an appetizer and the guac was amazing! I had the beef burritos. It came as 3 small burritos. The meat flavor was fantastic. It was authentic and rich. I haven't had beef that flavor before. It was tender and delicious. It came with a side of beans in a mini tostada. The 3 others had shrimp tacos, grilled chicken tacos, and enchiladas. All were fantastic. Fresh shrimp, tender and moist chicken. The sauce on the enchiladas was authentic. A different taste than you may get in the USA. The waiters literally run your food to you. It is still pretty 'chill'. It may take a bit but hey your all ready on the beach, what is the rush? The price was very modest in my opinion. $34 for 2 meals and 1 appetizer.

• Visited February 2014
Barnegat, New Jersey
“Best beach Breakfast”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

On the Party Beach, feet in the sand, drink in my hand. How could you beat it? Well, wear an Office Tee shirt and your second drink is free. I'm sure the rest of the menu is great, but we can't get past sharing the fruit in a pineapple and the chilaquiles.

• Visited February 2014
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great fish tacos”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised how good the fish tacos were today. I had been to the Office in the past and just had drinks but today had lunch and it was very good. Fun atmosphere and good food - what else could you want?

Visited March 2014
Palm City, Florida
“Meh food, everything else was fantastic”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sitting at a table 20 feet from the ocean, on a white sandy beach, my bare feet dug into the cool sand while I listened to the mariachi band play as they meandered between the tables. A cold drink in my hand ... ahhh. Then our food arrived. I could smell it before the waiter even put it down in front of me. It smelled like old bait. It tasted exactly how I imagined bait would taste. Yuck! To be fair, I'm picky when it comes to seafood. However, my entire meal was inedible and I ended up getting mildly queasy from the food later that night. Still, the ambiance was wonderful and I would definitely return, but only for drinks.

Visited November 2013