“Iconic”

Ranked #103 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Extremely unique tacos, you'll never find food like this anywhere. Very good and fresh. If you are lucky, the owner will sing for you. It will be a Beatles song.

2  Thank becks2posh

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Here's what you do: order the chorizo taco and the carne asada taco, with a Pacifico. Look at Gordo's crazy Beatles posters and enjoy your tacos. Pick which one you like the best and order two more, with possibly another Pacifico. You will leave incredibly happy and your wallet will be about $10 lighter.

Wait a couple days and go back. Repeat.

And as some others said, I'm not crazy about his shrimp tacos either. But damn, you've got other incredible choices...and I have not even tried a torta yet. We'll be in Cabo for NYE and I'll report back.

We have had tacos from one end of Cabo to the other. This place is the best.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Gordo Lele's tacos were delicious. I had the shrimp, beef, and chicken taco and they were all delicious and plentiful. My favorite was the chicken but each one was great. If going to Cabo, you have to go to this spot. He asked us where we are from and once we said New York he started singing to us. Very nice man. Great experience.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Reading a bunch of reviews about how great this place was sent me there as soon as possible. I went in the middle of the day. Was the only customer. Friendly, fast service. Got three tacos: chicken, fish and steak. Healthy portions. But just average. Didn't blow me away at all. Same taco you can get anywhere in town (and I've been in Cabo for 5 weeks.) All of the Beatles memorabilia covering the walls (and I do mean covering) is interesting. Supposedly the owner, if he's in the mood, belts out a few tunes. Not this time. But I'm sure the crowd of one isn't very appealing. Anyway, like i said, nothing special. Just average.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I had read several raving reviews and took the long walk to this place. Oh boy, was I disappointed. Authentic tacos and tortas are not supposed to taste like this!! This is not authentic Mexican food.
The ingredients taste old and the food does not taste fresh at all. I got shrimp tacos and they were not fresh at all, my hubby got a milanesa torta and he was like "I don't understand what the buzz is about", and I agreed.

1  Thank Martina238612