“Simple but Delicious!”

Ranked #103 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This very small seemingly hole in the wall has great, great food, albeit only tapas and taco. Only doing two things they have mastered those two items to perfection! I had taco's, asked for chicken but was told 'beef', which means that was what they were serving today, fine by me, delicious!!! My husband had a beef tapas, it was so good he ordered a second to go for breakfast, and it was just as good the next morning! Totally inexpensive and free entertainment! It may seem scary to the faint at heart, but be brave and give it a try! We will go again next year when we are back in the area!!!

1  Thank Pamela P

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Live Beatles concert by the Owner Lele is a complete and heartfelt show! I have NEVER experienced something like this before...beautiful!!! And food is simple but delicious!

1  Thank Dee W
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was good as promised. We got every taco they had on the menu to see which we liked best. I liked the chorizo best. Here's what you need to know. This place is the definition of a hole in the wall. There are about five or six card tables set up for eating. It was also very warm inside, warmer than outside, which made things a little uncomfortable. Additionally, the service was pretty slow. The prices are cheap, but a local told me 15 pesos is pretty standard and they were a little more than that. Still cheap though compared to others. We spent 250 pesos and fed for people.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

What a fun lunch, and delicious. We had Fish Tacos, and a Pacifica. Pepsi was also offered. Gordo sang to us.
Find it and try it!! Local rest. in a hole in the wall!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The place looks very sketchy but trust me when I say that you need to eat here. I never realized that there was a 5th Beatle living in Cano turning out the best Carne Asada tacos in Cano. The Carne Asada reminds me of perhaps a French dipped roast beef flavor and is tender. We also had a Al Pastor today which was awesome! The decor was ALL BEATLES...enough said. Last but not least, when Gordo Lele performed his rendition of the Beatles Shake It Up Baby...I was SOLD. This place is like scene out a Quinton Tarantino film....SPECTACULAR.