Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $59.00
from $69.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews churros taco tortilla factory walking food tour tequila tasting great tour our tour guide smoked marlin tortillas where the locals eat street cart highly recommend this tour cooking class street vendors tequila store sopes authentic food
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Tour was wonderful. Tony took us on a walking tour of Cabo San Lucas and showed us where the locals love to eat. All the food was amazing especially Barra Cruda. And then end with a tequila lesson. Well worth the money and time!

Date of experience: September 2019
Enrique C, Director General at Juan More Taco Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Muchas gracias for taking your time to write a review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a great time and hope to see you again soon to enjoy yet another Juan More Taco Tour in Ensenada, Todos Santos and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

We had a great time on tour! Tony was our guide and shared not only Cabo’s history, but Mexican history too. We had a great variety of food...tacos, barracuda, tamales and churros! We liked it so much, we went back to some of the places a second time!

Date of experience: September 2019

Muchas gracias for taking your time to write a review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon to enjoy yet another Juan More Taco Tour in Ensenada, Todos Santos and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

My husband and I went on the Juan More Taco Food Tour and had the best time! David was our tour guide, and he was so knowledgeable and helpful. He took us to some amazing food spots, and pointed out others to visit later on our trip. This was our 3rd trip to Cabo and our first food tour. I can't wait to go back and visit the food scene. I think we will take tour again when we come back. There was so many different options of things to try, and we were so full by the end of the tour. If you get the opportunity to request David - do it! He makes the tour very informative and fun!

Reviewed August 24, 2019

I have been coming to Cabo for many years and this was the first time I took a cooking class. I can honestly say this was the best and most fun thing I have ever done in Cabo. Our Chef Issy was wonderful and the food was amazing. I not only learned how to make delicious food, I learned so much about Cabo and Mexico and the people of this beautiful city. It was more than just a cooking class. It was an experience I will not soon forget. I will do this again and again. Well worth the money!

Muchas gracias for taking your time to write a review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a unique experience, it is always a pleasure to share our culture with others. We hope to see you again soon to enjoy yet another Juan More Taco Tour in Ensenada, Todos Santos and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Went with my 2 sisters and we all really enjoyed the tour. Food was good and Shorty our tour guide was funny, fun and knowledgeable. We visited 4 different restaurants a tortilla factory, and tequila tasting. He also bought us elotes and churros along the way. They even had a fire show at one of the restaurants (Cabo Jack) which was really cool! Thank you David! You were awesome.