Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $59.00
from $69.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews churros taco tortilla factory walking food tour tequila tasting great tour our tour guide smoked marlin tortillas where the locals eat street cart highly recommend this tour cooking class street vendors tequila store sopes authentic food
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

I have been coming to Cabo for many years and this was the first time I took a cooking class. I can honestly say this was the best and most fun thing I have ever done in Cabo. Our Chef Issy was wonderful and the food was amazing. I not only learned how to make delicious food, I learned so much about Cabo and Mexico and the people of this beautiful city. It was more than just a cooking class. It was an experience I will not soon forget. I will do this again and again. Well worth the money!

Date of experience: August 2019
Enrique C, Director General at Juan More Taco Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Muchas gracias for taking your time to write a review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a unique experience, it is always a pleasure to share our culture with others. We hope to see you again soon to enjoy yet another Juan More Taco Tour in Ensenada, Todos Santos and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Went with my 2 sisters and we all really enjoyed the tour. Food was good and Shorty our tour guide was funny, fun and knowledgeable. We visited 4 different restaurants a tortilla factory, and tequila tasting. He also bought us elotes and churros along the way. They even had a fire show at one of the restaurants (Cabo Jack) which was really cool! Thank you David! You were awesome.

Muchas gracias for taking your time to write a review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon to enjoy yet another Juan More Taco Tour in Ensenada, Todos Santos and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Shorty did a great job and showing around my husband and I. We ate so much! It was a great way to get an authentic taste of local food and take a walk around the town.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Isi Sr. and Shorty provided a fun filled evening of local history, amazing food stops, a tequila lesson & tasting, and a pirate flame dancing show! Lots of food options at every stop, not too much walking, and friendly, respectful service all evening long. We had such a good time and left with very full bellies. They aren't kidding when they say bring your appetite! A different kind of experience at a very fair price. 100% recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

David took us to some excellent eateries. I wasn't sure what to expect from the tour, but the food was astonishingly flavorful. The tequila tasting was also a great introduction to the different tiers of tequila.

There were several options at all of the stops and David's recommendations were superb. I would have gone to each of these stops multiple times over if I had more time in the area.