“Great location”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We ate dinner at Solomon's Landing. The food was good. My husband and Daughter had shrimp and they were huge. The drinks were good too.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Good food, little pricey. Strong margaritas. Fun location on the marina, definitely worth a try! Outside on deck, go later when sun is down.. No AC like most in cabo.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family and I ate her several times during our stay in Cabo. My husband and I happened on this spot on our previous trip to Cabo two years ago and loved the bar menu and drinks. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that their breakfast is to-die-for delicious. The French Toast was unbelievable - thick slices, crunchy on the outside, super moist on the inside. The breakfast potatoes were also great and I'm not a potato person. They were perfectly fried and deliciously seasoned - I thought I tasted rosemary in there.

Our waiter, Rafael, took great care of us and our children.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My hubby, two kids, and I went here after a hot walk around the marina. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. There is a great view of the marina and the flea market is a few steps away. The ceviche was delish, and the tequila too! A mariachi band came and played us a few tunes. Great time!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here multiple times because it's next door to my hotel. Everything about it is hit or miss: the food, the service, the solicitations. If you happen to go for breakfast, the host also doubles as a tour guide who tries to sell you multiple day trips. Depending on what cook is in the kitchen, the food can be good or mediocre. Not worth going out of your way for.

1  Thank Steve E