“Reasonably priced Fresh Fish out of this world”

Solomon's Landing Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

DInner 2 Fridays ago while in Cabo with family for Spring Break. The fish was so fresh you could almost see it moving on the plate. Outstanding veggies and flavor galor. The guac.made at table side was topped with the colors of the Mexican flag. Live music very good. And the best part of all? Incredibly reasonably priced. Guy F. visited last year and had a great meal. However, this is no D D & Dive.....

Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

stopped in for a drink one evening and had lunch there a few days later. good fish tacos and coconut shrimp. nice spot to sit and watch the sea lions. friendly staff.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Calamari was wonderful, enchiladas and quesadillas were perfect. Construction right next door as we ate, but the food was worth it.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We went to this restaurant because we saw it on "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives". The food was very good and so was the atmosphere. We were seated right next to the band. It was loud but very entertaining and made it a lot of fun. The service was a little slow, but that just seems to be how it is down here. The shrimp tempura rolls and chili rellenos were amazing . I would definitely try to come here if you are in Cabo.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

While the food and device ambience was nice and I do not write reviews, I had to stop and write this one. When the bill came, I noticed that the price of my daughters meal was considerably higher on our check than what I expected from the menu. She ordered the coconut shrimp. Menu said $28.75 USD but when the bill came it said $40.15. I questioned the waiter and he said it was taxes. $12.40 of taxes. I don't think so. All of the items we ordered were higher by a considerable amount.

I would have paid the higher price, this is the only restaurant that this happened in so I know that this was not true.

Be upfront.

3  Thank J14leroux
Solomons L, Manager at Solomon's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thanks J14leroux for your honest review. I apologize that your experience here with us left you with a negative impression, that's certainly not what we want!! What you have described is definitely not acceptable, and the prices should be reflected accurately on your bill. I've checked the menu, and you are correct, the price for that dish should have been the amount you stated. Our taxes are very high in Baja California (%16), but you were right when you said, "$12.40 of taxes. I don't think so." Something obviously went wrong, and I again apologize for the waiter's attitude and obvious lack of knowledge. Rest assured that we take these kinds of comments very seriously. Either something has gone wrong with our POS system, or the waiter you dealt with was less than genuine. In either case it requires immediate action. I will look into the issue personally and hope that you can come to give us another chance. I know we won't let you down (glad to hear that you liked the food). =)

If you wouldn't mind sending me an email about the exact day and time of your visit, in the unfortunate case that it turns out that staff are to blame and not computer error, I would appreciate it as it will help me get this sorted out so that no one else has to experience what you did in the future.

The Solomon's Team